Fandom

Wiki of Mana

Meteorite Mania

632pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Meteorite Mania

  • Location: Menos Village
  • Quest Availability: First Arrival in Menos - Before Entering Dime Tower
  • Item Need: Aerolites
  • Reward Get: Various

Go to the Menos General Store and speak to the child named Pancetta. Accept his offer to trade Aerolites for items. Speak with him again when you have some Aerolite and he will offer an item in return for it. He will offer one of two different items (all of which are listed below). If the item he is offering is not to your liking, then just do not accept and try again. You also cannot choose which Aerolite you want to trade. Also note that to get QUEST CLEAR all you need is to give him at least one Aerolite.

WARNING! If you already have 99 of the item he is going to trade with you, the game will freeze!

  • Jake Aerolite - Altena Felt, Fossil Wood
  • Hal Aerolite - Pegasus Hide, Fossil
  • Ankh Aerolite - Orihalcum, Dragon Scales
  • Vinek Aerolite - Crystal, Mythril Silver

So, where can you get Aerolite? You can only get them from rare monsters known as Cyclopes. There are 8 different Cyclopes in all - one representing each element. Cyclopes have only a 5% chance of appearing, but luckily, if they drop a Chest, there is a 92% chance of getting an Aerolite (and an 8% chance of getting Tough Meat).

Light Cyclops

  • Time: Mana Holy Day, Day
  • Location: Path to Gaia
  • Directions: One screen south of the eastern end of Gaia's Facade.
  • Drop: Jake Aerolite

Dark Cyclops

  • Time: Mana Holy Day, Night
  • Location: Glass Desert (North)
  • Directions: From Ishe, head up one screen then right one screen.
  • Drop: Jake Aerolite

Moon Cyclops

  • Time: Luna Day, Night
  • Location: Jadd Desert
  • Directions: From the screen with the entrance to the Altar of Time, head north once.
  • Drop: Hal Aerolite

Fire Cyclops

  • Time: Salamander Day, Day
  • Location: Subsea Volcano
  • Directions: From the entrance of the Subsea Volcano, head up, up (northeast exit), up, right, up.
  • Drop: Hal Aerolite

Water Cyclops

  • Time: Undine Day, Day
  • Location: Snowfield
  • Directions: From the Snowfield Armory, head left, left, left.
  • Drop: Ankh Aerolite

Wood Cyclops

  • Time: Dryad Day, Day
  • Location: Miasma Glen
  • Directions: From the first screen, head up, left, up.
  • Drop: Ankh Aerolite

Wind Cyclops

  • Time: Jinn Day, Day
  • Location: Rocky Wilds
  • Directions: Unlike the other Cyclops, the Wind Cyclops can appear on four different screens:
    • From the Rocky Wilds Armory, head down, right, up, up.
    • From the Rocky Wilds Armory, head down, right, up, left.
    • From the Rocky Wilds Armory, head down, right, up, left, up.
    • From the Rocky Wilds Armory, head down, right, up, left, up, right.
  • Drop: Vinek Aerolite

Earth Cyclops

  • Time: Gnome Day, Day
  • Location: Gaia Cave
  • Directions: The last room of Gaia Cave (or the first room if you enter from the west end).
  • Drop: Vinek Aerolite

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.