Valsena (translated as Forcena in the fan translation) is a location in Heroes of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. It is populated predominantly by humans and has a mild climate. It's inhabitants are famous for their swordmanship.
Valsena has a long history of producing Knights and periodically embark on dragon exterminations to cull down dragon populations so they won't cause a threat in numbers to the world.
Valsena (Forcena in Fan Translation) is the hometown of Duran the Fighter, son of Loki, one of the Knights of Gold. In Duran's prologue, Duran is participating a tournament held at the castle courtyard and wins. He is later seen on the watch at night where he survives an attack by Koren who infiltrated the castle while on a scouting trip for Altena. Duran then leaves Valsena for Wendel on a quest to become stronger.
- Richard - The King of Valsena, Angela's father, Queen of Altena's son-in-law
- Loki - Famous Knight of Gold
- Duran - Loki's son
- Wendy - Loki's daughter and Duran's sister.
- Simone - Loki's wife, Duran and Wendy's mother.
- Stella - Simone's sister, Duran and Wendy's aunt and guardian.
- Bon Jour - Cannon operator in Valsena
Note: All these enemies are present only during Altenan invasion.
- Unicorn Head
- Machine Golem
Item Shop and the Inn are behind the house that has Weapon/Armor shops and Duran's home.
|Round Drop||5 luc|
|Puipui Grass||10 luc|
|Angel's Grail||100 luc|
|Magical Rope||12 luc|
The Inn is not available during Duran's prologue.
|Cost of one night|
Both Weapon and Armor Shops share the same space in the first house on the right when entering Valsena.
|Bronze Sword||42 luc|
|Quilted Leather||22 luc|
Places of InterestEdit
- Fortune Teller
- Castle Valsena and castle town
- Molebear Moors (translated as Molebear Highlands in the fan translation)