The Wind Palace is the only elemental palace that does not have a boss battle since it is done outside the palace. It is also the location where the Sprite's grandfather is met.
Right away, you will see you have landed and Sprite bumped his head again by not landing right, and cannot remember anything now. You will learn that Pebblers have taken over the Moogles' village. If you want to forge stuff, Watts is your friend here (north in this screen).
- 1. First, talk to any Moogle. Required!
- 2. Go southwest, through the passage, leading to spring (pink trees all over the place). Neko resides here, allowing you to save, and buy his expensive stuff-it is suggested to get Quill Caps for the girl and sprite, if you have the money. In spring, go all the way east, to reach summer. There are three ways you can go now: southeast to the Cannon Travel dude, northeast to autumn, or northwest to a village. That village is where you got to go.
- 3. Three Pebblers are here. Waste all three of them to free the village. After accomplishing your task, walk near the exit for the Moogles (and Watts and Neko) to change their habitat. Two chests appear, containing a Glove's Orb and an Axe's Orb. Take them both (and reforge them), and talk to any Moogle. The sprite will regain his memory, and it is puzzle time.
- 4. "Walk the seasons from spring to winter, spring again and we can enter..." Your objective is to walk a counter-clockwise circle, starting in spring (go south into summer, and then go left). Go back to summer, go north to autumn, and go west to winter, then south to spring again.
- 5. You will hear a sound coming from the right. So, go to the right, then north to arrive in the sprite's village! But, it is in shambles. Head north to enter a boss battle.
After the boss battle, a path opens up, leading to the Wind Palace. Enter it, talk to the old man, and learn that he is the sprite's grandfather. He will tell you what happened, and grants you Sylphid's powers! Now you can use wind-attacks! Also, make sure to save your game. While you are at it, seal the Wind Seed to gain its powers.
|Randi · Primm · Popoi|
|Fanha · Geshtar · Sheex · Thanatos · Emperor Vandole · Scorpion Gang|
|Dyluck · Flammie · Jema · Luka · Phanna · Sage Joch · Serin · Watts|
|The Empire · Ice Country · Kakkara · Upper Land · Turtle Island|
|Dwarf Village · Gold City · Kakkara (Town) · Kippo · Mandala· Matango · Northtown · Pandora · Potos · Southtown · Tasnica · Todo|
|Fire Palace · Light Palace · Moon Palace · Palace of Darkness · Tree Palace · Underground Palace · Water Palace · Wind Palace|
|Mana Fortress · Gaia's Navel · Haunted Forest · Lost Continent · Pure Land · Witch's Castle|
|Bosses · Weapons · Armor · Items · Mana Beast · Mana Sword · Mana Tree|